Hypnosis

Site Owner
Nov 27, 2018
Roleplay Name
Un-named Roleplay (For now)

Roleplayers
Hypnosis Hypnosis and Koi Koi

Genre
Modern or Fantasy (Currently undecided).

Difficulty
Adept

Sex Classification
Undecided

Gender Pairing
Most likely MxM

Hypnosis

Site Owner
Nov 27, 2018
I'm always open to ideas
Well I don't know if you looked at my request thread, but there are some plots in there. But it always seems we go for some sort of school thing, I was thinking maybe college students, see that is what we are. HS got boring a long time ago. Maybe they are taking some sort of advanced class, and needed to study and they decide to study together and something might click between them?

Koi

Jan 19, 2019
Mm... I don't know. I've been really into fantasy-supernatural-type roleplays lately, not so much realistic ones. Would you be cool with adding those elements?

Hypnosis

Site Owner
Nov 27, 2018
Mm... I don't know. I've been really into fantasy-supernatural-type roleplays lately, not so much realistic ones. Would you be cool with adding those elements?
Of course I wouldn't mind I love adding that sort of stuff to our roleplays, what did you have in mind?

Koi

Jan 19, 2019
We could keep the academic theme? Perhaps do a human x inhuman pairing or an inhuman academy type of deal

Koi

Jan 19, 2019
That’d be perfect, especially since they’re all adults and what not

Hypnosis

Site Owner
Nov 27, 2018
Alright, so rating of sexual content would you prefer? Clean - non, moderate - some but not extreme detail, or explicit - nsfw

Hypnosis

Site Owner
Nov 27, 2018
Sorry I have been a bit preoccupied with classes this week, and few things going on personally. That would cool, do we have any other ideas like a name for the roleplay, are you comfortable using the character system?

Koi

Jan 19, 2019
Don't worry about it. It'll probably get like that for me pretty soon.

Mm... no title yet. I'm terrible at those, haha. I haven't checked out the character system yet but I'm sure it won't take long for me to get used to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)