Mae'Govannen

Briar Rose

Jan 18, 2019
Greetings and well met, weary travelers! Please free to call me Briar Rose or just Rose. I happen to stumble upon this forum via Top Roleplaying Sites about a week ago, and I hope to make this my permanent roleplaying home or a place I can frequent often... this forum seems to have potential, and also I hope to make long-lasting friendships here! :)

Anyway, I look forward to writing with any of you all. Sorry about the short intro, I always have trouble in what I should put down, lol. Have a fantastic day (or evening)!

- Briar Rose

Hypnosis

Site Owner
Nov 27, 2018
Greetings and well met, weary travelers! Please free to call me Briar Rose or just Rose. I happen to stumble upon this forum via Top Roleplaying Sites about a week ago, and I hope to make this my permanent roleplaying home or a place I can frequent often... this forum seems to have potential, and also I hope to make long-lasting friendships here! :)

Anyway, I look forward to writing with any of you all. Sorry about the short intro, I always have trouble in what I should put down, lol. Have a fantastic day (or evening)!

- Briar Rose
Welcome to site, we hope you do make this your permanent home we would be happy to have you here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)