Enter the dragon

dungeons-n-eggos

Jan 21, 2019
Hello! I am Dungeons or Eggos, whichever you prefer! I have been roleplaying for about 15 years and love creative writing! I plan to become a hotel manager one day and am currently getting my BS in Hospitality Management. I own a cat and a dog and live at home (for now). I love playing in all kinds of genres except real life (i find it gets boring without a bit of a twist! haha) I am very excited to be here to meet all new sorts of rpers from around the globe!

Hypnosis

Site Owner
Nov 27, 2018
Hello! I am Dungeons or Eggos, whichever you prefer! I have been roleplaying for about 15 years and love creative writing! I plan to become a hotel manager one day and am currently getting my BS in Hospitality Management. I own a cat and a dog and live at home (for now). I love playing in all kinds of genres except real life (i find it gets boring without a bit of a twist! haha) I am very excited to be here to meet all new sorts of rpers from around the globe!
Welcome to site! We hope you enjoy all the time you spend here. We are small right now, but we are working on get more members daily!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)