[CLEAN] City of Wolves

Genre
Fantasy
Difficulty
Advanced

Dark3m3raldWolf

Administrator
Jan 9, 2019
Walking out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the living room, Emerald sighed. "Yeah. I know." Sitting down in the closest chair, she slipped on her black boots before pulling her jeans over top. Heading over to the table where Andrew was sitting, Emerald grabbed the reddest apple from the bowl of fresh fruit. "Well I am heading off." Without thinking, she leaned down and kissed Andrew's cheek. "See you later." Reaching the front door, she turned the handle and pulled the door open. "You better have a job by the time I get home." She said loudly as she walked out the door, closed it shut. Making her way out of the building, Emerald makes her way to this private school that was nearby. While making the walk to the school, she couldn't shake off the feeling that something or someone was following her. And it wasn't Andrew.

After a ten minute and a constant looking over her shoulder, Emerald finally reaches the school. Opening the main door and walking over to the office that was right next to the main doors. Stepping up to the front counter, an older woman with blonde going to grey hair walked up with a smile, "Hello, how can I help you?" Emerald gave a smile back. "My name is Emerald Dawson. I am a new student." Before she was able to continue, the older woman took a few steps over to a tall black filing cabinet. Not giving the woman any attention, Emerald notices a orange color paper that had the words, Help Wanted, Security Guard along with more details and a phone number. Smiling, she pulled out her phone, took a picture of the flyer and sent it to Andrew without another word. "Okay, here's your class schedule, locker number and combination and some other information about the school. Have a nice first day." Giving a smile, Emerald leaves the office and heads to her first class, Pre Calculus. On the way there, someone slammed into her right shoulder, "I know who and what you are. If you think you can hide, you're mistaken." Before she could see who it was, the person was gone. Okay, Eme, calm down, maybe you're just being paranoid. Just nervous. She spoke to herself without realizing that her barrier to Andrew was down.

Hypnosis

Site Owner
Nov 27, 2018
Andrew was still looking at the newspaper when Emerald sent the message about a job at her school. He was indeed interested in the position, but not sure if he had the qualifications to do so, he knew he had them, but they wouldn't understand how he was qualified. He would have a lot of explaining to do, or he could make up some story to explain his qualifications. That was when he received a mental message from Emerald, she must have sent in on accident. Is everything okay? he pushed towards Emerald hopefully everything was fine, or else he was going to head to school to investigate.

Dark3m3raldWolf

Administrator
Jan 9, 2019
Suddenly hearing Andrew's voice in her head made Emerald realize that she forgot that her mind barrier was down. Yes, everything is perfectly.... fine. With that being said, she quickly made sure the barrier was up. Quickly making her way to her math class, Emerald politely knocked on the door. "Come in." A young male's voice could be heard through the closed door. Slowly opening the door, she stepped in. "Oh hello. You must be the new student." The young man who stood in front of the class spoke with a kind but firm voice. She nodded. "My name is Emerald Dawson. Just recently moved to the big city." Emerald assumed the man was the teacher. "I'm Mr. Williams." He walks over to a cabinet and takes out a book before heading over to Emerald. "Here's your book and please take a seat where you may." She notices an empty seat in the front row next to the door. Taking that seat, Mr Williams continues on with his teachings. Something about this teacher gives me an eerie feeling. Emerald decides to keep her distance as much as possible.

Hypnosis

Site Owner
Nov 27, 2018
Andrew noticed how quick Emerald replied, that wasn't like her, he needed to investigate, but first he would need access to the school he needed this job. He called the number on the flyer and set up and interview. The interview was in one hour, as he began to get ready he looked through the closet and found a suit that would be perfect to wear. Did the elders really think of everything, as he departed from the apartment, he had this feeling that he was being followed. He was positive that it wasn't Emerald but he needed to make sure. Please tell me you're in class. He pushed to her, even though her thoughts weren't getting pushed to him, he could still push to her. I have a feeling that I'm being followed by a mutt. He didn't pick up the pace, he wanted to make sure that the mutt didn't realize they had been figured out.

As he entered the school he felt as if he was being watched even more so in there. "Hello I'm here for interview for the security guard position," he told the lady at the desk. "You're the first person to be interested in the position," she chimed. "Tell me a bit about yourself," was she really the one doing the interview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)